- Avery Hill Christian Fellowship committed to the safeguarding of children and adults with care and support needs and ensuring their well-being.
- We recognise that we all have a responsibility to help prevent any form of abuse to anyone and to report any such abuse that we discover or suspect.
- We believe all adults should enjoy and have access to every aspect of the life of Avery Hill Christian Fellowship.
- We carry out DBS checks on all employees and volunteers who have direct contact with children and adults with care and support needs.
- We believe every child should be valued, safe and happy. We want to make sure that children we have contact with know this and are empowered to tell us if they are experiencing significant harm.
Any questions you have about safeguarding, or wish to see the full safeguarding policy please contact Rosemary Hutton (Safeguarding Advisor) email: email@example.com